Friday, August 31, 2012

It all began with this blog..

Been a long time since I last posted something. Life's been a little less boring these days. And a recent addition, quite busy too ;)
No, nothing worth winking actually..just those 'forever alone' coding and programming stuffs :D
Would be trying to post regularly from now, but no promises ;)

I actually thought of writing this post to say thanks to this blog. Yes, THIS BLOG ! Might sound a bit crazy but it's the reason behind whatever interesting going on in my life at the moment.

Started writing this blog around January.. There was no app to access it from my phone and I had to open up my laptop everytime I wanted to post or check anything.
Thought why not make something myself? And it all began...

I learnt 4 new languages and 2 new coding styles to make that app. Although I became too busy to actually post new stuffs, but the knowledge of apps paid off big time, that made a few dreams come true.

I made my first income! From software sales at Nokia Store. And also, the huge amount of recognition and response from users all over the world, always an awesome experience.
Got a Nokia N9 as developer device, i.e, free gift from Qt developer network, for my "extraordinary" ideas of apps , chosen one among 8 winners :) That phone was in my mind ever since it was released. I used to post photos of it everywhere and dreamt about it every night.. And it was finally mine! Dreams do come true :D

Actually, I got two! The 2nd N9 in another competition for new developers, who were making apps that weren't present before in this OS.

And I'm writing this post from my own app. The biggest pleasure ever ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment